The Latest

[Next to BLOW] - Versatile Artist @SWIFF_SMG (July)



Name: Swiff Rilla
Location: Sacramento via Milwaukee
Genre: Hip Hop/R&B
Label/Unsigned: Unsigned (Member of CapBiz)



TMC: What sets you apart from other artists?
My versatility and ability to format myself to any producers track, and or artists. I've lived all over the country, and because of that I was able to see the world from different peoples perspectives. I make music that anyone can relate to. I think my character and charisma makes me a stand out in a high ego industry. Very approachable.





 "I Go" - CapBiz ft. B-Smoove, Swiff, & C-BO
Tags: , , ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab