The Latest

[The Entertainment Center: Interviews] - Model Mayhem @LeslieWeston

We would like to introduce you to Leslie Weston! Leslie is a model, from the Atlanta, Georgia area, whom you may have seen grace your television screens. From BET's The Game, the Atlanta Falcons promotional commercials, to DJ Quick Silver's music video, runways and photo shoots, Leslie seems to be everywhere doing it big! Checkout our exclusive interview with the beautiful Leslie Weston




PPM: When did you start modeling?
I started modeling about seven years ago.

PPM: What was your first "big" modeling gig?
LW: My first big modeling gig that meant a lot to me would the very first event in Maryland. I felt like I had the opportunity to prove to myself that I could do anything that I put my mind to.

PPM: Where is the furthest that you have traveled for a modelling gig?
I have traveled as far as Tampa Florida hosting events/model.

PPM: Have you ever thought of entering America's Next Top Model in the past or even in the future?
LW: No I have not considering entering America's Next Top Model. Though I have always followed the show and have pulled tips from the show time to time as well. Love the show.

PPM: Besides modeling, what are some things you enjoy?
LW: Outside of modeling, I have a passion for fitness, working on writing a series of motivational books and motivating others towards their fitness goals.

PPM: We heard that you also host parties, and events. Where can serious inquiries reach you for booking?
LW: For bookings, questions, and concerns please contact: professionalone62@gmail.com



Stay closely connected with Leslie via Model Mayhem: Profile# 2113026 or Facebook: Leslie Weston.

-Brought to you by Priceless Promo + Mica Parris.
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab