The Latest

[DJ Directory] - DJ Beanz (@HollaAtBeanZ)

DJ Beanz | Radio, Mixtapes, Club & Touring

Locations: Boston, MA
Affiliations: DJ for Rushin Embassy Ent  & Fronto King, Fleet DJs, Slip N' Slide DJs, A&R DJs, Swurv Radio DJ, Coast 2 Coast Mixtape DJ


Email: hollaatbeanz@gmail.com





What was it about DJ'ing that Made You Want to Pursue it as a Career?
My passion to break records and push talent into peoples ears is what drives me & the first time I got everyone on their feet dancing in the club is when I realized this was exactly what I wanted to do. Music Is Life. Holla at Beanz.

Tags: ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab