The Latest

[DJ Directory] - Cj The Dj (@CjTheDj912)

Cj The Dj | Radio, Mixshow, Club, Parties, Etc.

Locations: Savannah, Atlanta, South Carolina
Affiliations: 93.1 fm (E-93 Savannah, GA), Premier Entertainment, Dreamteam D1 Ent
Phone: 912-656-1453

Email: CjtheDj912@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/CjTheDj912  www.facebook.com/CjTheDjHero



What was it about DJ'ing that Made You Want to Pursue it as a Career?
It would be a lie to say I always wanted to be a DJ, but it would be an even BIGGER lie to say that I never wanted a career in music. Music has always been my passion, DJing has just been a creative outlet for me to express that passion. As a child I was always taught that no matter what you do always aim to be the best or dont do it at all which fuels me to go as far as I can and then beyond.
Tags: ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab