The Latest

[The Entertainment Center - Interviews] - ESPN Photographer @KelliBPhoto

Meet Kelli B. Photo


"Kelli B. Photo is a California-native Photographer and videographer. Kelli received her first digital SLR camera in early 2007 and she enrolled herself into the International Academy of Design and Technology (IADT Sacramento) for visual communication (photography, drawing and graphic art).  In early to current 2012, Kelli has worked with Global Branding Sports in Hawai’i and Las Vegas as a photographer/videographer, which involved retired NFL Super Bowl Champions and current NFL players. Triumphant Sports Bowl as well as ESPN are companies Kelli has and is currently working with in Honolulu, Hawai’i, Labadee, Haiti, Cozumel, Mexico, Plymouth, Jamaica and numerous cities across the globe." (excerpt from biography at www.kellibphoto.com)

Kelli B. Photo is not just a photographer, but also a creative director and a writer, who creates, short films for her company and her clients. Right now, Kelli B. Photo is taking photos, filming and networking with many artists, 
models, businesses and designers throughout the world!



Exclusive Interview:
MP: How old were you when you first picked up the “C” (Camera)? 
KB: Being that I was born at a time where technology was still working itself out, I would pick up a disposable camera at my local grocery store and take pictures that way. I was just a kid, probably Pre-K age.


MP: Do you feel that it is an advantage or disadvantage being a female in your line of work?
KB: Oh my gosh! I have never been so proud to be a young woman in my life. When these young girls reach my age and find the purpose, they’ll understand. I don’t know what it’s like being a MAN, but my gender is working out for me and the field I am in haha!

MP: We watched your promotional video on youtube.com/KelliBTV, how long did that process take you from start to finish? 
KB: Oh thank you for watching! I got and urge to get something done real quick and so that morning, I did my own hair and make-up, threw on my own clothes and actually, my boyfriend helped me film it and we did it at my house. It took about 4 hours to do EVERYTHING! Meaning editing as well. Super easy! I have more videos coming very soon so stay tuned for that!


MP: What are some career goals of yours? 
KB: I would like to work with people I looked up to in my teenage years, get better at my craft and keep going hard in each new line of work I get into in the future.

MP: Are you open for business? How can serious inquiries reach you?
KB: The OPEN sign is on! They can visit WWW.KELLIBPHOTO.COM and all of my contact info is on the site. My portfolio, more info about myself as well as videos too!

MP: What is your plan for the new year with Kelli B. Photo? 
KB:  I'll be getting some new equipment, which means trying different techniques. As well as getting myself in front of the camera more often. To be a photographer, you'd think I'd have plenty of photos of myself but, nah haha!


MP: What projects do you have coming up between now and 2013? What about after 2013?
KB: Right now, I'm getting ready to leave for Hawaii, Haiti, Mexico and Jamaica once again with ESPN and I'm really excited about that. After that is said and done, I'd like to knock out some personal projects I've been working on.


Take a peek at Kelli B. Photo's portfolio:












To see more work from Kelli B. Photo, visit www.kellibphoto.comStay connected with Kelli via TwitterFacebook, & YouTube.




Brought to you by Priceless Promo + Mica Parris.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab