The Latest

[Artists] - Unsigned Artist on the Rise @MissKiaRapnSing



Name: Miss Kia
Location: Lauderhill, FL
Genre: R&B, Pop, Hip-hop, Rap,
          & Blues
Label/Unsigned: Unsigned

Miss Kia, an unsigned Haitian american artist born March 1st, raised and resides in Lauderhill FL, has had a strong passion for music since the age of 9 which is when she wrote her first song.

Her genres include R&B, Pop, Hip-hop, Rap, & Blues. She enjoys and has a knack for singing, rapping, acting, dancing and is very determined to make her dreams of becoming a star come true! 



What sets you apart from other artists?
What sets me apart from other artist is my style of music, I sing AND I rap, my personality is different and the way I dress is different from any other.
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab