The Latest

[Interviews] - The All Around Entertainer: @TJBoyce

Name: TJ Boyce
Genre: R&B
Location: Houston, TX
Label/Unsigned: ABDU



TJ Boyce, from Houston, Texas has a strong passion for singing; writing and producing with a new single out titled “No Panties” bringing a unique style to R&B music today. Boyce knew he took a risk with this track, from just the title alone. But he believed in the record. Boyce explains, "I knew that the record was special from its conception."

Boyce shows off his soulful vocals here as he gently instructs his partner, 'no thong, no bikini, no full bottoms/I just wanna freak your body.' The song's production is stellar. "No Panties" employs a hypnotizing beat to provide the ideal erotic backdrop for Boyce’s sexy bedroom talk.


TMC: For those who aren't familiar with you can you introduce TJ Boyce?
TJ: Absolutely! This is artist, writer, producer TJ Boyce; the next mega star in the music business. Ain't nothing like the "real thing baby!"
 
TMC: What was it about music that made you want to pursue it?
TJ: My musical gifts were realized at a young age. Like many kids from the inner-city, I too had dreams of being a star. Aside from that, music is a great form of expression for an artist. I think that the quest for most of us in life is to be loved and give love. Music allows me to do both.
 
TMC: Who can you say inspires you the most when it comes to music?
TJ: I'm inspired by the greats: Donny Hathaway, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Al Green, 2 Pac, and Notorious BIG are just a few of the artist that have and continue to inspire me.
 
TMC: How would you describe your music?
TJ: My music is emotional. In my opinion, "raw emotion" is an element that has been lacking from a lot of today's music. 
 
TMC: What has been you biggest challenge & greatest achievement since in the industry?
TJ: My biggest challenge has been enduring the process of starting from zero. It's hard to be patient when you know in your heart that you've put the work in... My biggest achievement thus far has been holding down the #1 spot on London's (UK) Independent Artist Countdown for consecutive weeks. Also, I'd like to shout out Singersroom.com. My feature has received over 11k views in just a little over a month.
 
TMC: Are you working on any projects that you can tell us about?
TJ: Yes! I'm working on my debut album, "The Life."
 
TMC: Who would be some of your ideal collaborators?
TJ: I'm totally open to do collabs. I'd love to work with R. Kelly, Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Ceelo Green.
 
TMC: What's something people may not know about TJ Boyce?
TJ: Believe it or not, some people don't know that I can really spit (rap).

TMC: Anything else.
TJ: Musically, I'm a chameleon. I can adapt to any situation. I'm looking forward to releasing more music that will display this versatility.
Tags: , , , ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab