The Latest

[Artists] - 5 Facts About... @KingLoverrSings

Name: KING LOVERR
Location: MANNING, SC
Genre/s: R&B
Label/Unsigned: Unsigned

Twitter
Facebook

TMC: Introduce yourself.    
KING: My name is "King Loverr" deep voice baritone of love R&B "King Of The Quiet Storm" I represent Manning, South Carolina. My zodiac sign is Taurus and my music defines romance and passion.

TMC: What made you pursue music?    
KING: Will Downing

TMC: What sets you apart from other artists?    
KING: My deep voice

TMC: What's something people may not know about you?    
KING: I write poetry

TMC: What projects do you have planned for the near future?    
KING: No new projects at this moment I'm just trying to get a record deal
Tags: , , , ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab