The Latest

[DJ Directory] - DJ Cookz (@DJCookz)

DJ Cookz | Radio, Mixshow

Locations: Bronx, NY
Affiliations: Bronx Tag Team, O'International's Cancun Jumpoff, Wired Radio
Phone: (917) 645 7817

Email: DjCookz@gmail.com
www.DJCOOKZ.com
www.Twitter.com/djcookz
www.facebook.com/DjCookzFanPage
www.Wiredradio247.com







What was it about DJ'ing that Made You Want to Pursue it as a Career?
Well, DJ'ing is an art and that art can bring a smile to someones face and shine light into their heart. It can change a person's mood or describe the mood theyre in. I knew I wanted to make DJing a career when I saw the reaction of the crowd at my first event. Seeing them dance to my mixes was the greatest feeling ever. From there, there was nothing else I rather be doing.
Tags: ,

TMC Magazine

Get Featured with TMC. Send your Videos and Music! Get Interviewed, Featured or Advertise with TMC. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @theMCmagazine QUESTIONS submittoTMC@gmail.com

0 comments

Leave a Reply

recentpost-comment tab